These are the key components of ARTEMIS based on SNR requirement :
1. In the event of no lighting, and everything could be covered in thick layers of grey dust, it makes visibility very difficult. In order to further impede victim recognition, potential risks planning, correct mapping, sensor and artificial intelligence integration are required.
2. The SNR will need a safety harness, where it should be replaced with a communications tether sturdy enough to act as a safety rope.
3. SNR Robots was developed with sufficient waterproofing to permit decontamination and to operate in water and rain.
4. An operator can received real-time from the control unit and also a contain record and playback video capabilities.
5. SNR is capable to work with a superior ability to flex, reach, and work within enclosed spaces without disturbing its surrounding environment.