Muhamad Safidzan Bin Salman
ENCIK MUHAMAD SAFIDZAN BIN SALMAN, BORN IN SETAPAK, KUALA LUMPUR, HOLD HIS POSITION AS VISUAL ARTS TEACHER (VISUAL COMMUNICATION COACH): JOHOR MALAYSIAN ARTS SCHOOL, HAS A DEGREE IN ARTS OF DRAWING & GRAPHICS (UiTM) & DIPLOMA KPLI VISUAL ARTS EDUCATION, MAKTAB PERGURUAN ILMU KHAS K.LUMPUR. ONCE BECOME A GRAPHIC & ANIMATOR FOR 2 COURSEWARE COMPANIES & WORKED AS A GRAPHIC ARTIST FOR THE PUBLICATION OF NSTP.
HAVE 15 YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE.
WHAT IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO MY FIELD?
1. Drafting panel of questions and assignments of Visual Communication Arts Assessment of the Malaysian Examination Board KPM
2. KSSM Syllabus Panel for Graphic Design & Multimedia Subjects, KPM Curriculum Development Division
WHAT IS MY ACHIEVEMENT IN THE FIELD OF VISUAL ART?
1. Selected Paintwork in RITMA Johor Open Exhibition
2. Exhibition of visual arts teacher works.
3. Logo and graphic design for the Mutiara Seni Festival program, Sekolah Seni Malaysia, BSKK, KPM
4. Malaysian Autism NGO Logo Creator
WHAT ARE MY HOPES IN VISUAL ART?
I hope more students choose the field of art as a profession and for the community to be literate and appreciate the field of visual arts because artists are actually thinkers and a way of solving problems that sometimes science and technology are not able to solve.